Using Internet Explorer web browser? This registration and voting page does not work with the Internet Explorer web browser. It was designed to run on newer, more secure browsers.
Voting is Now Closed.
Voting is Now Closed
- You may vote for one entry in each category below.
- Only one vote per person.
- This voting application uses “cookies”, a small text file retained by your computer or smart device browser to tell us that you have already voted. This file is harmless to your device.
- Overall top vote getter as well as top three vote getters in each category will be recognized when certificates are awarded at a Scarecrow Festival Reception at the Edmonds Historical Museum, 7:00 PM on November 5th. Scarecrow entrants, scarecrows and the public are welcome.
- Click any image to view larger and slideshow.
Registration is Closed
Registration is Closed
Please do not submit your Scarecrow Registration until after you have your scarecrow built and can attach a photo of it to the entry form.
- You may enter your scarecrow in one of seven categories.
- Residential (single or multi-family, care facilities)
- Retail Business (stores & shops, except art galleries)
- Service Business (legal, medical, travel, salon)
- Food/Beverage Business (restaurants, bars, coffee)
- Financial/Insurance/Real Estate (banks, agents, financial consultants)
- Artists/Galleries/Government/School/Civic (galleries, city, artists, service clubs)
- Non-Voting (for those who just want to share your scarecrow with the community)
- Please allow 15-30 seconds for your image to upload. You will receive a success message when completed.
- Select only one category for your entry.
- Entries DO NOT post automatically to the page. Please allow 12-24 hours for us to review your entry and make it live on the website.
- The Edmonds Historical Society reserves the right to edit submitted text, photos or entry categories at our discretion.
Click any image below to view larger with details
(single or multi-family, care facilities)
(stores & shops, except art galleries)
(legal, medical, travel, salons)
(restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
Financial/Insurance/Real Estate Business
(banks, credit unions, agents, financial consultants)
(art galleries, city, artists, service clubs)
(No votes will be received for this category)